Makes 12 muffins
1. Grease and flour 12 muffin cups, or use paper liners.
2. Use a large electric mixer bowl.
3. Cream the margarine, sugar and brown sugar until very light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
5. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
6. Combine the coffee, milk, vanilla and almond extract.
7. Alternately blend the coffee mixture and the flour mixture into the margarine mixture.
8. Stir in the nuts and coconut.
9. Divide the batter among the 12 muffin cups.
10. Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
11. Cool 5 minutes on rack and remove from muffin tins and cool longer before enjoying with your coffee or tea.