Peanutty Chewy Bars
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter OR margarine
2 large eggs, slightly beaten
1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- Heat oven to 350�F. Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Add butter; cut in with pastry blender or with hands until mixture is well blended, resembling coarse crumbs.
- Add eggs; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared pan, pressing firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is set. Remove from oven; sprinkle peanut butter chips on top.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over chips; top with coconut.
- Return to oven; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Makes about 24 bars.